Thursday, July 21, 2011

HURRY UP OVER.

SO,about my life at these current moment.. Motivation. I need to be motivated to strive for excellence. Yet ,I want a balance lifestyle along with it. how should I do it? No clue. I thought I knew how to do it a while ago though. Lol
Well, at least i feel accomplished and satisfied with myself everytime i complete a chapter of work without much effort.At least it's encouraging to know that the last two years were not wasted.

On a brighter note, I played netball today, again! It has almost been half a year since I touched the ball that I played ,with so much passion,ever since I was 8. I miss playing netball:/(but I don't like training) which also means that I'm either gonna deprove or stagnant with those limited skills..

Ohhhh, and I really truely enjoy sitting infront of the escalator at the train station with my earpiece stucked in my ears,listening to Jessie McCardney, and watch ppl pass by. Looking at all sorts of ppl and their style. The way they communicate and behave around ppl. Putting myself in their shoes and try to imagine how they actually think about themselves. It's interesting. I love train stations.teeehee(:

Lastly, those two outfits were what i wore during the weekends.I love weekends because i dont have to put on my very blue and dull uniformm(:

                 
                                  
                                   
top: from sungei wang(malaysia)
bottom: cut from a longlong ago jean
shoe: Keds                
bag: Shien(made out from a skirt)
                                     
top: American Eagles Outfitters and tube from H&M
skirt: made by myself during my first sewing class
bag:cant rmb the label but it`s from sungai wang(malaysia)
shoe:Vincci
I love myVincci baby.

SAY CHEESE;)

No comments:

Post a Comment