Saturday, January 14, 2012

I think it would be difficult to be a mermaid.



Maxi Dress: Gap
Highlighter Coloured Flats: Rubi
Leaf Shaped Handbag: Accesories
Turquoise Earrings: Forever 21

Firstly,this long maxi makes me feel like a mermaid. However, to wish to look like a mermaid, i always have to pull it up slightly when i am on the escalator if not it would be trapped if i'm not careful. Secondly, even though i may not have anything to show at the front, i still have to check that the ribbon is tight at all times if not i may be put into the jail for being accused of being a flasher. Thirdly, i must thank my Rubi flats for staying strong for me that night even though half of the soles of the shoe are gone already. Lastly, i hereby declare my love & affection for my 'fake' tatoo look alike accessory. Good day, my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment