Saturday, June 9, 2012

Wardrobe Deprived Childhood.


Yo Gabba Gabbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

It has been awhile since i wore a pair of loafers or even thought of getting myself another one after the previous one broke but look at this one. How could i just walk out of the store not getting something so cute after seeing it. I was a little surprised that VANS made cute shoes like such(other than the Hello Kitty ones) and a few other cute and funky yo gabba gabba design shoes.

The shoes can finally compensate my 'a little deprived wardrobe' during my childhood because my mommy was never a big fan of dolling her daughters up. She believes in simplicity and thinks that there is really no point in buying too many good clothings for children because they grow a little bigger and taller every day. 

Anyway, what do you think about the men dress shirt that i wore as a tunic? Initially, i wanted to get it for my dad but a large size was not available so i just bought myself the small size instead. It would be quite interesting if i were to wear a similar shirt on the streets with my dad huh? haha

This reminds me of Father's Day that is on the next weekend! What are you guys getting for your beloved father? Don't forget to tell your daddy the three most meaningful words, it's going to mean so much to him. Have a lovely weekend, lovelies!


Headband+drawstring bag+handphone pouch-H&M, Sword fish men dress shirt-ross,  Pink socks-BrookBrothers, Loafers-Vans




CHEESE(;

No comments:

Post a Comment